Richard Zimmerman Speaks on Impact Investing Strategies at TBLI Conference
October 13, 2020
WE Family Offices Senior Advisor Richard Zimmerman recently lent his expertise on environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) and impact investing as a featured speaker at TBLI Conference Europe 2020.
This event, which took place virtually from October 5-6, consisted of a carefully curated program that addressed a wide-range of ESG and impact investing topics to help educate and advise the world’s leading family offices and institutional investors. During the conference, Zimmerman spoke on a panel entitled, “Engaging Family Offices on Impact,” where he explained the various ways family offices are embracing impact investing strategies for positive financial and meaningful social and environmental returns.
To learn more about the TBLI Conference Europe 2020, click here.
In addition to this speaking engagement, Zimmerman has also offered insights on various other ESG-related topics at more than 30 conferences. This past year, he has specifically spoken on the following subjects:
- The Case for ESG: Generating Alpha with a Positive Impact
- Creating an Impact Portfolio: Total Portfolio Construction Strategies
- ESG Investing 2.0 – Environment, Social and Governance-Oriented Investments in a World with COVID-19
- Climate Risk and the Capital Markets
- Incorporating Climate Risk Scenario Analysis Strategies into Asset Allocation