Podcast – Navigating Tides: Taking Advantage of Opportunities in Fixed Income
August 29, 2023
In a recent installment of The Wealth Enterprise Briefing, we explored the new window of opportunity that has opened within fixed income. Now, for this special podcast episode, WE Family Offices’ managing partner, Michael Zeuner, and director of macro strategy, Sam Sudame, CFA, CAIA, CFP, return to delve even deeper into the promising areas within the sector to offer actionable steps for family offices to take within the fixed income investment realm.
Some of the specific topics addressed during this episode include:
- The areas in the fixed income market that are most attractive for further allocations
- Current sources of credit risks within the sector of which investors should be cautious
- The reasoning behind the current fixed income market
- An overview of core fixed income and how it differs from treasury bills
- The “four arrows” that investors should utilize together to meet their fixed income targets
- The concept of duration, what it represents and how investors should utilize it within portfolios
If you have any questions about the current state of the fixed income market or how to take advantage of the opportunities within the sector, please do not hesitate to contact us.