Challenges We Address
We play three primary roles in our work with clients
- We serve as an outsourced family office for an UHNW family.
- We serve as an extension of an existing single family office.
- We conduct special projects and diagnostics for UHNW families.
Our work starts with you.
We address real-life issues that deeply impact your wealth.
Our work can be broken down in three main aspects of your financial life:
- Who are we as a family?
- What is our overall strategy and mission?
- What are our core principles and values?
- How do we make decisions and what roles do different family members play?
- What are our plans for succession and preparation of the next generation?
- What do we own and how do we own it?
- What does our network of providers look like?
- How does this network align with what we are trying to accomplish and how we want to make decisions?
- Do we have the right set of providers? Are we buying only the products and services we need, at the right price?
- What does the big picture of our investments look like? Is it aligned with our objectives?
- Are our estate planning structures up to date and in line with the overall strategy?
- How are we progressing towards our objectives?
- How are our investments performing?
- Is our overall net-worth increasing? Or decreasing?
- Do we have the right investments?
- Is our asset allocation right?
- How much are we paying – all in – for our wealth management services?
- Is everything we are doing aligning with our objectives and our plan?
- Do we have the right risk management tools in place?