A wealth enterprise is formed when a family begins to think of and manage their wealth like a business. Over decades of working with families like yours, we have seen that families beat the odds and sustain their wealth by managing it as a professional endeavor, tapping into the same processes and best practices that were used to create the wealth in the first place.
To create a wealth enterprise, they:
- Establish a clear purpose for their wealth and manage it with a long-term strategy
- Have a clear understanding of everyone’s role involved in managing their wealth
- Seek out and purchase, at the right price, the financial products that are right for them
- Obtain robust reporting capability that allows them to measure progress
- Establish effective decision-making processes, with transparent governance structures in place
- Continually evaluate each provider’s effectiveness in managing their wealth
What does this mean for you? We help you build your wealth enterprise. Our guide Where Do I Start can help you to start thinking of your wealth as a business.
Three primary components of a Wealth Enterprise
We work with your family to identify and map the three primary areas in your family’s wealth enterprise.